Why should I study National Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Junior Office Administrator)?
A Junior Office Administrator is primarily responsible for, amongst other functions:
- The Receptionist function,
- The Office Assistant function,
- The Office Administrator function,
- The Marketing Administrator function,
- The Public Relations Officer function,
- Thorough knowledge of oral and written business communication skills,
- Basic knowledge of office administration techniques,
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping to trial balance,
- Key knowledge and skills of basic marketing and public relations, business law, and administrative practice.
- Fundamental knowledge of cost and management accounting,
- Fundamental knowledge of computing.
How will this course be structured?
In order to complete the National Certificate: Junior Office Administrator, students will have to complete all the following subjects:
How will I be assessed?
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) which will comprise of formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment(final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative / interim assessment of activities(assignments) and evaluations (tests) that count 30% towards the total mark. A Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your marks. The PoE is basically a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
You will be awarded a National Certificate: Office Administration by FASSET upon successful completion of your POE and your exams.
How long is the course?
22 – 26 months
What certificate will I get?
You will be awarded a Junior Office Administrator National Certificate: Office Administration (Certified Junior Office Administrator) from FASSET. You will be awarded a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB. As Together We Pass values education and cares about our students, your completion award will be sent to you via courier so that you receive it as soon as possible and without any delays.
When can I start?
You can start right now! Fill in the form below and a friendly Student Consultant will contact you to ensure this is the right course for you or call 0800 39 00 27 and we will advise you on what the ne\xt step is.